This kit includes all the capacitors needed to resolve the most common SEGA Game Gear issues, like dim scree, no sound or no power. This kit includes all capacitors for a VA0 (dual ASIC) or VA1 (single ASIC) model.
The capacitors are selected carefully to match the original specifications, but also to fit nicely in the housing. Most of the capacitors are miniature models, which fit in the original spot. Other kits provide bulky capacitors of 5x11mm, which do not fit properly!
- 2x Rubycon 100uF/10V – 5x11mm
- 1x Rubycon 68uF/25V – 5x11mm
- 1x Rubycon 33uF/10V – 4x7mm
- 1x Rubycon 22uF/6.3V – 4x5mm
- 1x Rubycon 4.7uF/35V – 4x5mm
- 2x Rubycon 0.47uF/50V – 4x5mm
- 4x Rubycon 10uF/25V – 4x5mm
- 1x Panasonc 820uF/6.3V – 10x12.5mm
- 1x Panasonic 100uF/25V – 6.3x11mm
- 1x Panasonic 22uF/50V – 5x11mm
- 3x Nichicon 100uF/10V – 6.3x5.8mm SMD
- 2x Nichicon 47uF/6.3V – 4x5.8mm SMD
All capacitors are high quality brands with a new date code!
Pictures of the SEGA Game Gear board are for installation reference – these are not included!